We are looking for a customer service support team member to help ensure maximum customer satisfaction, assisting the team in providing a communicative link between our products/services and our customers and building an accurate understanding of the customer’s needs and expectations. You will help identify areas for improvement and make sure we’re building the best products possible.
KaranyiSounds is a boutique audio plugin company – we are crafting Kontakt instruments and VST plugins, focusing on cinematic and electronic music genres. We believe that sampling is an art form: our goal is to create sonically rich, detailed, and characteristic instruments like (or sometimes unlike) the original sound sources.
Our customers are located in California, US, Germany, UK, Japan France.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Start Date: Immediate
Commitment: Part-time role, 8-10 hours / week
Compensation: Paid Monthly
PRIMARY TASKS & OBJECTIVES
- Help customers with complaints and questions
- Give customers information about products and services
- Process returns
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Fluency in English
- Customer oriented approach
- Flexible, motivated personality
- Being a team player
- Being open to challenges and willing to learn about the audio industry and customer service related processes
- Experience working with customer support.
- Experience with DAWs and Native Instruments Kontakt
- Experience with WordPress and WooCommerce
- Working in one of the EU time zones.
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS TO YOU
- Competitive compensation
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified team, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and art is valued.
- Purpose-driven environment and open communication, where your suggestions are appreciated.
- Opportunity to work from home
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
If you are interested in this job, please fill out the Application Form. Thank you!