We are looking for a part-time marketing intern with the opportunity to become a full-time marketing assistant. This is a paid internship.
We are a fast growing boutique Audio Software company crafting Kontakt instruments and VST plugins, focusing on cinematic and electronic music genres. We believe that sampling is an art form: our goal is to create sonically rich, detailed, and characteristic instruments like (or sometimes unlike) the original sound sources.
Our customers are both professionals (modern composers, music producers, sound designers) and also hobbyists / content creators who happen to enjoy making music too.
Our customers are primarily based in the US and other Anglo-Saxon countries, but also in Germany, Japan, France and many others. Their main age is 25-40 years old.
This is a highly competitive and booming segment of the music industry where brand identity, marketing and fast paced sales activities are key factors of success.
We need someone who understands this environment, and the so-called Creator Economy.
The successful candidate will help with all aspects of our sales and marketing activities especially assisting in creating and/or managing sales and marketing content.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Start Date: January 2022 (exact date flexible)
Commitment: Par-time role: 20 hrs / week (CET time zone)
Compensation: Paid Monthly
PRIMARY TASKS & OBJECTIVES
- Updating our website (WordPress based)
- Managing Social Media calendar and content
- Creating SM content from our existing visuals
- Managing and updating our Youtube channel (basic video editing skills required for this)
- Managing newsletters
- Monitoring reactions to our SM content
- Researching and contacting relevant content creators for collaborations
These skills are essential for the role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English)
- Basic video and image editing skills to the extent of reformatting or trimming a video for Youtube or Instagram.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel & Word or Google Spreadsheet & Docs
- Obsession to details and analytics
- Be a team player
- Well maintained social media channels (own or someone else’s you maintained)
- Background in Sales or Marketing (either education or work experience)
- Basic understanding of Affiliate Marketing
- Basic understanding of music making softwares (good plus but really not essential)
- Wanting to learn and grow with us
If you are interested in this job, please fill the provided Application. Thank you!