VST Plugin Developer
We are looking for a developer with working experience with the JUCE framework and C++. We have been primarily working on Kontakt instruments, but our aim is to move towards VST plugins and instruments that work on other platforms and DAW’s. Preferred region of the applicant: EU time zone.
KaranyiSounds is a boutique audio plugin company – we are crafting Kontakt instruments and VST plugins, focusing on cinematic and electronic music genres. We believe that sampling is an art form: our goal is to create sonically rich, detailed, and characteristic instruments like (or sometimes unlike) the original sound sources.
Our customers are located in California, the US, Germany, UK, Japan France.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Start Date: Q4 2021 (exact date flexible)
Compensation: Paid by Project or Monthly
PRIMARY TASKS & OBJECTIVES
- Creating a sample-based VST instrument engine
- Creating VST audio effect plugins
- Develop new, high-quality plugins from scratch
- Write top quality C++ / JUCE code efficiently that is well structured and documented
- Support product ideation, roadmap review, and product’s feature discussions
- Communicate with beta testers & the product team to build better products
- Collaborate with the team in designing new components and solutions
These skills are essential for the role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English)
- 2+ years of experience in audio plug-in programming (VST, AU, AAX) for Mac & PC
- 2+ years of experience with C++ and JUCE frameworks.
- Ability to translate UI design into clean JUCE code.
- Be familiar and comfortable with peer code reviewing
- Knowledge of software engineering principles e.g. project planning methodologies
- Be a team player
- Experience with Native Instruments Kontakt
- Using Git and Git-Flow methodologies
If you are interested in this job, please fill the provided Application. Thank you!