We are so excited to provide you with our new product! We hope that this will be the best experience ever and we can’t wait for it. To make sure everything goes smoothly, let us explain how installation works for this product. We are using Pulse Downloader to install this product (which isn’t hard); just follow the next steps and start making music!
Install your product via Pulse
How to download Pulse?
Get 👉Pulse Downloader here (Mac & Windows)
Installing Pulse (video)
How to install my product with Pulse?
Once downloaded Pulse:
- Click on the installer and it will automatically install Pulse on your machine.
- Open Pulse and register an account / log in to your existing one. Please note this is NOT the same as your Karanyi Sounds (or its distributor) account name and password.
- Once logged in, click on “Add a Product” in the top right-hand corner of the Pulse app.
- Enter the Serial Number you received with your purchase and click on “Redeem”. You can find this redeem code (under “SERIAL KEYS”) next to your product on the 👉Karanyi Sounds’ My Download page
- The product will be added to your Pulse account. To download and install the product, click “Install”, select the installation directory, and press “Download & Install”. Pulse will begin downloading your product.
- Once it’s finished downloading, it will automatically extract your library to the specified folder. Choose a suitable location with enough free space and click download.
Note: For presets, we use the Snapshot feature of Kontakt. Snapshots are moved automatically by Pulse to their correct location. In case something happens and you need to move them manually, please copy them to this folder:
MAC: MacHD\Users\<your username>\Documents\Native Instruments\User Content\Kontakt\
WIN: C:\Users\<your username>\Documents\Native Instruments\User Content\Kontakt\
When the installation is complete, open Kontakt and go to the Files tab. Here, navigate to the location of your library and open the .nki file.
How to load, save, edit snapshots presets?
For more information on Kontakt and Snapshots, please visit Native Instruments’ Kontakt Snapshot Manual
…I didn’t find the answer to my question
No worries! If you still have problem, please contact us, we are always happy to help you!