Sparkling ambiences. Dystopian landscapes. Vintage synth beds. This is all Polyscape Pro, a new synthesizer pad instrument inspired by 90s liquid electronic underground electronic music, synthwave artists and classic 80s film scores such as Blade Runner by Vangelis or Terminator by Brad Fiedel. Pro version comes with the Analog Blur expansion with 70 new artist presets to create lush, deep and subtle soundscapes for your music production and 5 additional organ sounds inspired by Oberheim PCM organs from the 80s. The library contains carefully handcrafted patches from 9 analog synths such as Moogs, Oberheims, Sequential Circuits and Nord Lead.
– Handcrafted patches from 9 analog synths: Sequential Prophet 5, Rev2, Nord Lead 2x, Oberheim Matrix 6, 1000, OB32, OB6 and Moog Subsequent37
– 130 full-scale Kontakt presets
– 45 Synth Modules with Karanyisound’s Layer Designer Engine with more than 80+ adjustable control options
– Exceptional audio quality: recorded with analog gear, 24bit / 48kHz sample rate
– 24bit / 48kHz sample rate. Check out more info, demos, videos about Polyscape Pro here.
Before you buy
Please note that Polyscape Pro includes Polyscape and Analog Blur expansion. Please read the following 2 options before buying this product:
– If you own Polyscape already and you want to upgrade to Polyscape, DON’T buy this product – you can upgrade to Polyscape Pro by buying Analog Blur expansion.
Please note: all our instruments required Native Instruments Kontakt 5.8.1 (Full, retail version – free version of Kontakt NOT supported) or later in order to run.